skip to main | skip to sidebar

*The Great Houdini*

Not crib nor highchair can hold me... I AM... THE Great Houdini!

Saturday, March 19, 2005


I wonder if anyone would notice me pushing her out the door while she’s in this?

Posted by cinderachael at 3/19/2005 07:55:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (4)
    • ►  June (4)
      • ►  Jun 06 (1)
      • ►  Jun 05 (3)
  • ▼  2005 (10)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • ▼  Mar 19 (3)
        • I love my baby sister...
        • I wonder if anyone would notice me pushing her ou...
        • I'm just joking... I'll wait 'til you're not lookin'
      • ►  Mar 06 (6)
    • ►  February (1)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)

Links

  • Back To My New Page

About Me

cinderachael
View my complete profile